Streamlining Routine Chromatography Analyses using eWorkflows
This event is now available to view on-demand. Please register to access the recording.
When setting up a chromatography analysis it is often a requirement to follow guidelines, like a standard operating procedure (SOP), for sequence creation, sample analysis and result calculation. But how do you ensure the rules of the SOPs are being routinely followed, especially during method transfer between laboratories? There are many areas where manual sequence creation can cause errors.
This web seminar will showcase how the eWorkflows™ feature within the Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ Chromeleon™ 7 Chromatography Data System (CDS) software provides a simple template for the fast creation of complete, correct sequences with pre-defined method and report files and well-defined structures. We will demonstrate how eWorkflows have been applied in the Chromeleon Extension Pack to a routine application: USP 34 / EP 5.2 / BP2011 - Uniformity of Dosage Units.
Learn how eWorkflows minimizes the amount of training required to run any analysis, safeguard method transfer, and take you from samples to reliable results in a minimum number of steps.Key Learning Objectives:
- Chromeleon CDS is the most modern, gold standard CDS from Thermo Scientific with intelligent functionality, saving you time and money
- The Chromeleon Extension Pack provides eWorkflow templates for common routine analyses
- How eWorkflows can simplify reliable sequence creation and method transfer
- Lab Managers, supervisors and senior lab technicians in routine and method development laboratories
- Compliance/QA staff looking to improve their quality tools and procedures