WEBINAR: Delivering Unified Communications with Microsoft LyncBusinesses face increasing pressures to improve the way they work through reducing costs and increasing productivity. They must work smarter, finding ways to drive out inefficiency without losing customers.
Communications forms the heart of business and this is where the greatest changes are taking place. Unified Communications is evolving the way we work and collaborate without most of us realising it.
Microsoft is a leader in this market, and Lync is their fastest growing product. With over 18,000 organisations using Lync, including 90% of fortune 100, and ROI findings of 337%* the figures speak for themselves.
Getronics’ engineered Microsoft Lync solutions provide an enterprise-ready Unified Communications platform connecting people everywhere, on Windows, web browsers, desk phones and mobile devices, as part of their everyday productivity experience.
We guide customers through every step of this journey to maximise investment return, facilitate transition without disruption and assure user acceptance.
Join us to find out more.
- Introduction: What is Microsoft Lync?
- The business case for Lync – ROI, cost savings and productivity gains
- Overcoming the hurdles to implementation
- Live demonstration: The Lync client experience and conferencing with Lync
- Getronics offer: Evaluation and Fluency Day - a chance to see Lync in action (LyncBox), assess need / fit and initial training
- Live Q&A session